In order to take every necessary precaution to protect you, as well as our staff and other patients, we are closely following recommended guidelines from federal and state government agencies regarding Phase I re-opening of medical practices. We are actively limiting the amount of people in our office at a single time to keep everyone as safe as possible, including eliminating our waiting room entirely. If you are uncomfortable or unable to comply with our current guidelines, we are happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date. We offer our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, and we ask for your patience with the following safety protocols:
- All patients will be pre-screened prior to their appointment and asked about recent illness, travel, and exposure to other people who are sick. If you have had recent sickness or exposure to someone who is sick, we ask that you please reschedule your non-urgent appointment to a later date.
- New patient paperwork will be sent electronically (by e-mail) prior to your appointment. Please make every attempt to complete your new patient paperwork either electronically or by printing at home and filling it out BEFORE coming in for your appointment.
- Please text or call the office when you have arrived and REMAIN inside your car until we are ready for you.
- We will call/text you as soon as we are ready for you to be seen so that we can immediately bring you back into our treatment room.
- All patients and staff will have non-contact temperature checks upon entering our office.
- The City of Aventura and our building require all people to wear a mask or face covering at all times while inside. You will receive additional guidance from the office staff if your mask is covering an area that is being evaluated or treated.
- We apologize, but family and guests are not currently permitted in the office. Please come alone to your appointment unless you have a disability and require assistance per ADA guidelines.
- Children are not currently permitted in the office.
We want to assure you that we are doing everything in our power to keep you safe and healthy during this time, while still being able to serve your needs. If you have questions or concerns regarding your appointment, please contact the office at (305) 514-0631. Thanks!
– Team Lewen