A treatment plan is a planned timeline of treatment developed with you and your physician during your consultation. This details your planned treatments spaced out weeks to months apart before your end result goal. For example: You are the mother of the bride preparing for your daughter’s wedding 6 months from now. Your main concerns are your droopy eyelids, forehead lines, skin texture, and lip lines. Your treatment plan would resemble something like this:
- 6 months out: Upper Blepharoplasty (Eyelid surgery to address droopy eyelids)
- 5 months out: Begin series of Morpheus8 micro-needling treatments (3 treatments spaced 4-6 weeks apart to address skin tone, texture, and tightness)
- 4 months out: 2nd treatment of Morpheus8
- 3 months out: 3rd and final treatment of Morpheus8
- 2 months out: Filler for the lip lines and corners of the mouth (To smooth and plump the pesky fine lines)
- 1 month to 2 weeks out: Botox treatment (To address and refine those forehead lines and lift the brows)
Now, you’re all prepped to look and feel your best on such a memorable day!
Why do I need a treatment plan?
At Lewen Cosmetic Center, we always say that natural beauty is a marathon, not a race. In order to achieve naturally, rejuvenated results the approach must be gradual. While some treatments can be done all at once, it is sometimes best to space these treatments out. Spacing treatments out can also be the more financially reasonable approach. This allows you to plan and budget for your treatments without breaking the bank all at once or placing your treatment all on credit.
How long is a treatment plan good for?
Assuming you are following your physician’s recommended treatment plan, it should last until you have reached your cosmetic goal. At that point, it becomes a routine of maintenance and protecting your investment. If for some reason you choose to go another route or wish to revisit an outdated treatment plan, we recommend coming in for a consultation re-discuss where you revisit your goals with the physician and make alterations to ensure your treatment plan is easily attainable.
Have a big lifestyle event coming up? Are you ready to create a treatment plan of your own? Reach out to us to schedule a consultation with Dr. Lewen!