We are pleased to offer you financing options so that you do not have to go without your dream procedure! Enhancing your beauty does not have to be a strain on your wallet. Here at Lewen Cosmetic Center, we offer financing through both CareCredit and our affiliate, Shorr Solutions. You are sure to find the best option to fit your financial needs!
Obtain Financing at 0% Interest to You, Our Patient!
We’re proud to offer you financing for your desired procedure at 0% APR for up to 21 months (credit permitting). Choosing this option allows you to obtain one of the best credit cards with 0% APR, allowing you to be able to afford your dream procedure by dividing the cost into low monthly payments. There is no application fee and no down payment required. Using this patient financing program, offered by our affiliate Shorr Solutions, allows you to feel happy and confident that getting the procedure you want is both attainable and affordable for your budget! Our goal is to help you remove the roadblocks to looking and feeling your best. Please click here to get started and apply for financing!
Dr. Gregory D. Lewen’s office is also pleased to accept the CareCredit® Health and Beauty Credit Card. CareCredit® financing provides a 6-month, no-interest payment plan that can help make it easier to fit a cosmetic procedure into your budget!
Think of CareCredit® as your own health, wellness, and beauty credit card. Whether it is an Oculofacial Plastic Surgery procedure and/or facial rejuvenation treatment, you shouldn’t have to worry about how to get the procedures that you want! CareCredit® will let you say “Yes” to recommended surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures and pay for them in convenient monthly payments that may better fit your financial situation.
With special financing options*, you can use your CareCredit® card again and again for your cosmetic needs, as well as at 200,000 other healthcare providers, including dentists, optometrists, veterinarians, ophthalmologists, and hearing specialists.
It’s free and easy to apply for CareCredit®, and you’ll receive a decision immediately. If you’re approved, you can schedule your procedures even before you receive your card. With more than 21 million accounts opened since CareCredit® began nearly 30 years ago, they are the trusted source for healthcare credit cards. Please click here to get started and apply for financing!
|Cosmetic Treatment Cost**||CareCredit® 6 month no-interest Payment**|
|$1500||$250 /per month|
|$6000||$1000 /per month|
|$7000||$1167/ per month|
|$9000||$1500 /per month|
|$10,000||$1667 /per month|
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required*
**Posted Cosmetic Treatment Costs are an estimate ONLY. Dr. Lewen’s surgical and cosmetic procedure fees are subject to change based on an individual consultation. Additional costs for Facility Fee and Anesthesia Fee may apply. CareCredit® Promotional time is 6-months/no interest ONLY. CareCredit® financing may not be combined with other promotional offers and/or discounts**
PLEASE NOTE: We value our relationship with you and we want to assure its ongoing success through a mutual understanding of our financial policies. Please read this Financial Policy in full. Please direct any questions you may have regarding this Policy at (305) 514-0631. A copy of this Financial Policy will be provided to you at the time of your consultation, and you will be asked to sign this document, acknowledging that you have read this Financial Policy, that you have full understanding of it, and that you have had all of your questions answered satisfactorily regarding this document.
- A non-refundable consultation fee is due at the time of booking your consultation appointment. The cost of the consultation fees listed above are determined based on the reason for your visit. This fee will NOT be refunded if treatment is not rendered or if the appointment is cancelled. (Including, but not limited to, chargebacks after the consultation) We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. If your consultation is cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice, this will result in forfeiture of your consultation fee. In this case, we would require an additional, non-refundable, $100.00 rescheduling fee to reschedule your consultation appointment. If your appointment is cancelled or rescheduled more than twice, an additional $100.00 rescheduling fee will apply.
- In order to reserve Dr. Lewen’s time, a 20% (or a minimum of $1,000.00) NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT for the surgeon’s fee is due upon scheduling your surgery or injectable procedure.
- Payment is due in full FOURTEEN (14) days prior to surgery. If payment is not received FOURTEEN (14) days prior, your surgery may be cancelled.
***Should you reschedule your procedure to a later date, the balance remains due in full on the original due date***
- Surgery cancellations and changes create serious scheduling problems. The surgical facility, anesthesiologist, surgeon, and other staff are reserved and pre-scheduled in advance. Therefore, please understand the importance of respecting our FOURTEEN (14) day cancellation policy.
- FIFTY PERCENT (50%) of the surgeon’s fees are NON-REFUNDABLE if your surgery is cancelled less than FOURTEEN (14) days before your surgery date. ONE HUNDRED PERCENT (100%) of the surgeon’s fees are NON-REUNDABLE if your surgery or any portion of your surgery is cancelled less than SEVEN (7) days before your surgery date. If your surgery is scheduled less than fourteen (14) days prior to the procedure, all fees are due at the time of scheduling, and all penalties will apply if any scheduling changes are made.
- Should you need to reschedule your procedure, you must give FOURTEEN (14) days prior notice in order to apply any prepaid fees or deposits to a new surgery date. If your surgery is cancelled and rescheduled more than once, a $250.00 rescheduling fee will apply. All prepaid fees and deposits are forfeited if not rescheduled within SIX (6) months of the original surgery date.
- If you are financing your surgery or injectable procedure with CareCredit, the entire fee is due at the time of scheduling. If your surgery or injectable procedure is cancelled or if you are issued a refund for any reason, the refund amount will be no greater than the actual dollar amount paid to the Practice by your financing company. This amount will be less any financing charges incurred and the scheduling deposit.
- If a refund check is due to a patient for any reason, we require a minimum of FIFTEEN (15) business days to process the refund check.
- You understand that you are responsible for all pre-operative lab tests required to clear you for surgery or determine your health condition. (i.e. dilated exam, specimen tests, blood tests, chest X-ray, EKG, CT Scans, MRI, etc.). You are also responsible for all prescriptions/ medications pre- and post-operatively. These charges are not included in any surgical quotation unless expressly stated.
- All preoperative requirements are due to us no more than SEVEN (7) days prior to your procedure. You understand that if required documentation is not received on time, your procedure may be cancelled. If surgery is cancelled due to lack of required medical clearance or other preoperative requirements, all sections of this policy that pertain to rescheduled surgery dates will apply in full.
- Full payment for the surgery facility and anesthesia services is due upon receipt of the bill from the surgery center. You will assume full responsibility for any such fees charged, and it is understood that Gregory D. Lewen, M.D., P.L.L.C. d/b/a Lewen Cosmetic Center and Dr. Gregory D. Lewen assume no responsibility for these charges and the collection of such fees. Surgical facility and anesthesia service charges are billed on an hourly basis. Your surgical quote will include a courtesy estimate of these charges based on average times. If the procedure(s) take longer than anticipated for any reason, there may be additional charges incurred for the additional time at the sole discretion of the surgery center. Any questions or disputes regarding such fees must be directed to the surgery center directly.
- If surgical revisions are necessary, you may be responsible for additional costs related to surgical facility, anesthesia services, surgeon’s fees, cost of supplies, and/or other associated charges.
- The surgeon’s fee charge will include ONE (1) year of normal post-operative care. Normal care will be defined at the sole discretion of Dr. Lewen.